Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ABC Meme

A - Attached or single? Very, very attached, with superglue permanent bonding.

B - Best friend? The person very, very attached to me--my husband!

C - Cake or pie? Cream Cheese Pound Cake with a sad streak made by Granny.

D - Drink of choice? Diet Coke (or a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri, or any of a variety of frappuccinos made at Starbucks)

E - Essential item? Kleenex…if I don’t have them, my little girl will definitely sneeze and you have NEVER seen a sneeze like hers. I take them EVERYWHERE!!

F - Favorite color? Blue, followed by purple

G - Gummi bears or worms? Worms, but I really prefer chocolate.

H - Hometown? Mableton, GA

I - Indulgence? I think I indulge myself too much, but if I have to choose, I would say books are my main indulgence.

J - January or February? January…we have 7 birthdays and our anniversary to celebrate that month.

K - Kids? Absolutely. My life would be entirely too sane without them. :)

L - Life is incomplete without? Knowing and glorifying God

M - Marriage date? 11 Januarys ago (no, I didn’t forget…I just don’t like to post these dates on the web)

N - Number of siblings? 3

O - Oranges or apples? A crisp, cold, tart, juicy apple

P - Phobia/fears? MRIs. I almost had a panic attack last time.

Q - Favorite quote? He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. Jim Elliot

R - Reasons to smile? My God, my husband, my children, my two crazy Chihuahuas who think our living room furniture is a puppy-sized version of Pump It Up, flowers, the ocean, mountains, need I go on?

S - Season? Uh…spring and summer?

T - Tag three. Emmyjmommy ...okay, so I'll just tag one.

U - Unknown fact about me? I was listed in our senior class yearbook as the fastest reader in the school.

V - Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? Absolute oppressor!

W - Worst habit? For me to know and work on and for you to never notice. :)

X - X-rays or ultrasounds? Both. I am so thankful for anything that proves helpful in difficult situations.

Y - Your favorite food? Fried Okra or Mississippi Mud

Z - Zoo animal? My favorite is the meercat, closely followed by seals, elephants and monkeys.

No comments: