Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Pathlight is Online

Just a quick post to tell all of you about an exciting new adventure my hubby and I are embarking on today. We are the new owners of Pathlight, an online Christian bookstore.

We both love books, and are excited about this opportunity to be involved in the book business. I purchased a few titles from my own store this week, and was able to get several missionary biographies to read with the kids this summer for a slightly lower cost than Amazon offered. They were from the Trailblazer Books series, by the way, and have been highly recommended to me. I can't wait to get into them soon!

Since I am a SAHM, hubby and I thought this would be an exciting way to generate some extra income. I wouldn't ask anyone to purchase items they didn't already need/want, but if you're considering purchasing a Bible, or a Christian book, CD, or DVD, please check us out and give us a try. Our website is http://www.pathlightstore.com/.

No comments: