Monday, May 21, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Last week was the first time in a long time I planned a week's menu ahead of time, and I didn't post it. But, having deciding it really worked to be more organized (something only procrastinators--me--and spontaneous people--not me--ever disbelieved), I am doing it again this week.

Here's the plan:

Monday: It's soccer night and the kids' last week of school, so we are celebrating by eating out!

Tuesday: Bacon Chicken Alfredo, French Bread, Salad

Wednesday: Family Supper at church

Thursday: Apple-Onion Pork Chops, Steamed Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes

Friday: Either leftovers or Beef Chimichangas

Saturday & Sunday: Eating at the grandparents!

You can check out more menus at the Organizing Junkie. Happy eating!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy meal plan--I really like the bacon chicken alfredo recipe!

Robin said...

Welcome to MPM! It's really helped me to post my menus. Looks like a yummy week at your house.

Anonymous said...

Sounds Yummy! I'm trying this recipie for sure. I even have all the makings for it in the pantry already. Thanks.

AnnaLiza said...

Mmmm, i'm loving my first time at menu monday!

Laura said...

Hello! Welcome! So glad you have joined us. Your menu looks great :)

Have a great week :)
Laura