Thursday, April 26, 2007

National Park Week

According to the National Park Service, National Park Week is being observed from April 22 - 29, 2007. America is fortunate to have some incredibly beautiful and awe-inspiring national parks.

The picture above was taken at St. Mary's Lake, Glacier National Park, Montana. I had the privilege of working in Glacier National Park one summer while I was in college. God used the beauty of His creation to begin drawing me to Himself. Formerly a scoffer, I began to realize that something so majestic and intricate in design as the places I was seeing could not be an accident. Although God sent someone my way to share the gospel several months after this, His drawing in this place was the start of my coming to know Him.

Going to the Sun Road, Glacier National Park


So, in honor of National Park Week, enjoy the pictures which are of some of the national parks I have visited, and thank you, God, for the wonders you have made!



Yellowstone National Park



Petrified Forest


Mesa Verde



The Badlands



By the way, these beautiful pictures are available for purchase at photo by QT Luong/terragalleria.com, all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These parks are awesome wonders. When you are there, sometimes a piece of the park goes with home with you and stays forever...
Sometimes people even write novels around their experiences at the park - such can be found at Spirit Dancer