Monday, June 11, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

If you didn't see my post on the beef chimichangas from last week, click here. They were awesome! aaaaa

Once again, I am recycling a recipe I did not use last week.

Monday: Leftovers & Salad


Wednesday: Family Night Supper at church

Thursday: Kielbasa, veggie, fruit

Friday: Something in the crockpot

Saturday: Sandwiches for lunch, Taco Soup for dinner (unless I think of something cooler I am interested in:) )

Sunday: On the road again...picking up children from grandparents!

So there you have it folks...the menu is not so well thought out this week, but I am off to take two of my three children to their grandparents.

Happy Cooking!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm..that baked chicken looks fast and easy yet delicious. Have a great week.

Annie said...

Your menu looks delicious.
Happy Monday!
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Christi said...

Sounds pretty good to me!

Have a great week.

Renee said...

Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I am also always recycling recipes that I miss the week before. :)